Tom and Nick over at Math for Primates, fantastic podcast that you should be listening to, have a much better explanation of Pi than Combinations and Permutations will ever be able to do:
In this podcast:
- Tom and Nick are not as happy with Pi Day as you’d expect.
- Why do Hippies like Pi so much?
- Where does pi come from, and why do we care?
- Is mounting a Ferris Wheel on a Flat-Bed Truck a good idea?
- How many digits of pi can YOU recite? I’ll bet not 69,000!
- Nick and Tom give you back 23 hours and 40 minutes of your life … ish